Saturday, April 7, 2012

Shirtless Saturday programming

Every shirtless Saturday needs to start off with some power food, lest everyone stare at your bare chest and proclaim "That man hath not the fuel to be powerful and has the aura of a Tinseltown ladyboy!" I'm not sure what that means, but these tacos were really good.


MEAT. EGGS. STUFF. Sure they were the most expensive tacos I've ever purchased in the history of my life, but I'd do it again right now if the line wasn't out the door. Oh, those are from Velvet Taco. Check out that lobster roll taco. Yeah. Will work for lobster roll tacos.

After my taco consumption I pounded a couple cups of coffee, rehydrated, and went downstairs to my parking space gym. It was extra wonderful today since the entire complex was seemingly doing laundry, and to my great fortune the dryer vents right into my area. There is no airflow other than that. Needless to say extra sweat begets extra chalk. And extra dudesexiness (not subjective or up for debate). 

* Dynamic warm-up
* Hang clean - 4 x 8, 8, 6, 6
* Clean and press - 4 x 8, 8, 6, 6
* Deadlift - 5 x 8, 6, 4, 2, 2
* Tire slams - 5 x 10 (sub band slams, rock slams, ball slams, baby slams, or whatever if no tire)
* Uphill tire shot put + downhill OH carry - 3 sets (shot put tire up the hill, carry OH down, no rest)

I live in Dallas so hills are hard to come by without traveling. I just use my driveway which is about 30 yards long with a decent climb. Hope you guys got at it as well. Tomorrow for Pantsless Sunday I'll get in a suspension workout at the park with the ladyfriend. Let's hope she has a positive mindset. Speaking of, I need to write about that soon because all of the f'ing negativity people hold towards themselves and their capabilities drives me bonkers. 

Stay hard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment