Thursday, April 26, 2012

Another minor accomplishment

Writin' letters to honeyz on the typewriter

I'd be lying if I said I have been specifically working on this. It is something that I've wanted to do for the longest time so a few days ago I decided to see how I've progressed. Lo and behold I was able to go each direction twice.


Didn't fully extend on this one, but wanted to show this picture because of the badass Kali stick fighters in the background. They were filming for something and put on quite the demonstration. Those are some bad dudes. 

"Hey, brahski. It's me, Fake Question Guy. If you didn't train for the typewriter specifically then how have you been training?"

Good question, self. I just did a lot of posterior chain work. I have done static holds at the top of the pull-up but maybe only once a week. I think I'll start working on this directly now. I mean, as you can see I have a whole jungle gym to do it on. 

I'm headed out of town this weekend to Pennsylvania. I'm going to bring my suspension trainer and a few bands. Hopefully I can find something interesting out in the woods. If not I'll just start uprooting trees, or the people. Remind me to leave my Cowboy and Ranger gear at home. They get all weird and territorial out there. I don't want someone who can't pronounce Rs to yell at me with a mouth full of cheesesteak. :(

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could e-mail me?

    Jillian

    ReplyDelete