Monday, April 9, 2012

Dan John on perfecting that there cattleball swing


This clip from one of Dan John's seminars is fantastic, and not just because of the community rec center attendees and dad jokes, but because this man can flat out teach. He makes it so easy to understand how the human body functions, or how it should be functioning. 

I love the kettlebell swing, and the information contained in this vid helped me tweak my form. The whole attacking the crotch thing is something I wasn't doing, which is strange because I attack it plenty while not training. 

I know this is an old vid with information many already know, but I'm sharing it anyway on the off chance that if someone stumbles upon this blog they'll find it helpful. Hahaha that's funny. The whole stumbling upon this blog part, that is. 

I'm off to attack crotches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment