Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I suck at blogging

Over the years I've probably started 5 or 6 blogs and have failed to consistently update every single one of them. I go at them strong for a month or two, and then I just give it, and myself, the middle finger and I stop writing entirely. I have a bit of a perfectionist issue with myself, and I quite frankly hate my writing. It's never up to my standards, but then I realized nothing I do in life is up to my standards. Including my training. Does that sound like a recipe for a side dish of going batshit insane? It does to me.

So here I am, again, but with a more F it attitude. I'm going to try and be more lax on my standards with the hopes that my prose isn't bottom barrel quality shit like Steel Reserve 40s. Although, on certain occasions Steel Reserve can be pretty amazing. The following day is one generally filled with pain, anguish, and questioning of all things related to life. So, on second thought, I hope the same holds true for this blog. I want this site to put forth the most amazing, high quality, bottom barrel garbage possible. I want it to blow your effing mind, only to have you wake up cursing my name the next day. I hope you hold me to this high standard. So, here we go...again.

No comments:

Post a Comment