Sunday, August 14, 2011

"Six Secrets to Success" by Arnold


This is an amazingly simple and straightforward speech. We've all heard it before, yet those simple points he brings up are the "simple" things we tend to gloss over due to the over-complication of our lives. It's good to hear them, especially from a man who followed those rules. Sure his personal life is slightly wheels off, but all in all I'd say he was a success. The greatest bodybuilder of all time, famous actor, entrepreneur, and Gov'nuh of California. What have you accomplished? I believe there is greatness in all of us. It's up to you to discover it, but said greatness will never be uncovered if we don't overcome our fears and address issues which are seemingly better left untouched.

"Let me show you how great I am" - Cassius Clay

Huge thanks to RT for the vid.

Also, I went to the Europa Fitness Expo yesterday. Pics and rundown to come shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment